Things that need doing here at WIST (from a Blog aspect):
- Page format better align with other content (date format, etc.)
- Get Authors Page to use Category Descriptions
- Search Everything – including category descriptions (full author data)?; Google Search – Add to sidebar. How to show properly with the native theme search?
- Post count. Add to sidebar. Excluding some categories would be nice.
- Do I really need a Creative Commons statement? (Probably not, but …)
- Clean off old fixed files from the site.
- Hawthorne quote (et al.) – titles with quotation marks messing up the META statements sometimes.
- Look at how pingbacks / trackbacks are displayed. I’m using them as crossreferencs, but not very informative displays.
- Look for old internal xrefs and fix them to the appropriate pages.
- Turn on RECAPTCHA for comments.
- RSS – Fix FeedBurner mail problem (formatting).
- RSS – add space before title hyphen.
- 1-May-09 – Favicon (still needs redesign) now showing.
- 9-May-09 – Old blog deleted from MT. (Disk files still need to be cleaned off.)
- 11-May-09 – Use updated page number code in archive and main page footers.
- 13-May-09 – WIST logo, both the text and the “balloon.”
- 13-May-09 – Redo favicon.
- 15-Jun-09 – Sort category (author) archives by title, not by post date. Fixed with WP Post Sorting.
- 15-Jun-09 – Set up Authors page.
visited 533 time(s).